SNAFUs up the wazoo

Hi friends,

This will be short since I'm writing this from my phone, but I promised I'd try to update you while in NY. The gist of it is that to be honest, things have been going anything but smoothly here. Despite efforts to get as much of the paperwork together as I could before I got here, there is a major hold-up getting Mom's funding approved or even to the pending status. Therefore, she cannot be admitted until the necessary documents are obtained...something far more difficult than I originally thought. This could take up to 30 days to arrive, which is an absolute disaster. After much family discussion and deliberation, it has been tentatively decided that for the time being, Mom will stay here in NY with family while we await the arrival of the needed documents. I will be forever grateful and indebted to my aunts and uncles for their aid in what had become a crisis situation.

What a nightmare this process has quickly become, and my worst fears about the situation are coming to fruition before my eyes. But I keep telling myself I'm not going to let this keep us down, or at least not for long.

I am once again issuing a plea for all your good thoughts and prayers that this will all work out in the end. Thanks as always. Peace.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It will work out. It has to. Never give up! Anything you need...let me know. I'm not far away.....

Love, Tracy

Popular Posts