Looking good

Hi, it's Lilly. Just a quick note- 
I got to see Bev again today, and what a difference a couple of days make! She looks so nice without the mouth tubes and the ICP tube gone. Her color looks good, her eyes were open and she was moving around more than I've ever seen, including her shoulder in a little shrug motion. So cool! Amanda bought an iPod dock so we played her some Yo-Yo Ma today, who's one of her favorites. At one point I had one finger underneath one of her fingers, and I pressed against her fingernail in a kind of 1-2-3 pulsing motion. She pulsed back, and I swear I'm not making this up. When I just sat there, so did she, but when I pressed her finger, she pressed back. What a surprise!!

That's it from me, and thanks again to all Amanda's amazing friends for your support.



Comments

Popular Posts