Our Bev

Hi friends,

I want to start off this post with a disclaimer: this is absolutely NOT a solicitation for ANYTHING but your love, prayers and support. Those who know me know that I would NEVER expect anything from anyone, so please bear in mind I am certainly not soliciting anything.

That said, many of our Bev's friends have wanted to know what they could do to help, and have been wanting to send flowers and such to her. Unfortunately, they do not allow flowers in the room for infection control purposes. Therefore, I have set up an account in my name on behalf of our Bev, and ask that in lieu of flowers and other gifts, if you would like to contribute anything, to please do so that way instead. For more specific information, you can email me directly at aljimolka@yahoo.com.

Once again, all I really ask of you is love, prayers and support, and anything beyond that is up to you.

In love and hope,
Amanda

Comments

esther said…
Great idea, Amanda! Sorry to hear that Bev can't have flowers, but understandable. I know she loves them. Thanks for the pictures. They are such fun to look at since mine are still packed away from my move. Tell Bev that when she gets better, she owes me a "queer eye" consultation. We have a date at Ikea! I need my "Queer Eye"!!! : )

Popular Posts